The Caring Service
We draw upon a vast amount of unrivalled experience, tradition and honest service to the communities in which we serve.
This is underpinned by generations of local families who return to us and recommend us to others together with our teams of caring and friendly professionals each dedicated to providing a first-class service to each and every client.
Complete Care And Support
We understand that a funeral can be a very difficult time and that is why we will be there for you to care for all your needs.
To help you we offer a complete 24-hour, 365 days-a-year funeral service, including support before, during and after the funeral. By choosing The Midcounties Co-operative funeralcare, you have the reassurance of knowing that all your arrangements will be fully taken care of, including any specific personal requests and requirements.
Whatever Your Needs
Our comprehensive service and facilities include:
• Caring and sympathetic attention when you need it, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
• Home visits to discuss funeral arrangements
• Floral tributes and memorials prepared to your exact requirements
• Horse drawn hearse available and fully uniformed staff
• Arrangement of obituaries, acknowledgements and catering
• Monumental masonry and headstones
• Funeral and Masonry Pre-Payment schemes for complete peace of mind
• Funeral services tailored to individual religious and cultural needs
• Civil Ceremonies
• Environmental and green funerals